Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
March was a very productive reading month for me, how did you do?
~~Books Read in March~~
How did I do on my March TBR?
I read 3 out of 5 books...
~~Links to Some Reviews~~
- Lady Mechanika Vol 1: The Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse by Joe Benitez (GN)- 4 stars
- Lady Mechanika Vol 2: The Tablet of Destinies by Joe Benitez (GN)- 4 stars
- A Boy Called Bat by Elana Arnold (MG) - 4 stars
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess (YA) -4 stars
- How to Pack by Hitha Palepu (Non Fiction) - 5 stars
- Appointment with Death by Agatha Christie (Adult) - 3 stars
- Unicorn Crossing (Heavenly Nostrils #5) by Dana Simpson (GN) - 5 stars
~~Reviews from Books Read Last Month~~
- Real Friends by Shannon Hale and Leuyen Pham (GN, MG)
- The Amazing Crafty Cat (Crafty Cat #1) by Charise Mericle Harper (GN, Youth)
- Bastion (Slave to a Vampire #2) by Katrina Kahler (Adult)
- Tricked (Fairy Tale Refrom School #3) by Jen Calonita (MG)
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman (Adult)
- Stitched #1 by Mariah McCourt (GN)