May 24, 2015

Building the Book Pile #138

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


This week was another great one. Read more books! I am excited for my 3-day weekend and plan to read/ sleep/ watch corny movies :) What do you have planned? Do you have a long weekend too?
I am also getting ready for Armchair BEA 2015 which starts on Wednesday to coincide with the actual BEA conference. As I am part of the planning committee for it, I am even more pumped than usual - we have a theme! DIVERSITY! So make sure to stop by, sign up, and read through the Armchair BEA Agenda.
Also if you have any Blogging Q&A questions, please share them in the comments and I would be happy to answer as many as I can in Friday's post. :)

I hope you all had a wonderful week! Let me know in the comments!


Giveaways Going on NOW

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/recent-reads-lola-going-green-by.html  Moon Mall

Coming up on the Blog...

Next week is BEA and so thus Armchair BEA!
 
Recent Reads: Meerkat Madness by  Ian Whybrow (MG)
Recent Reads: The Friday Society by Ardienne Kress (YA)
Armchair BEA: Introductions/ Library Lovin'
Armchair BEA: Visual Expressions / Social Media
Armchair BEA: Characters / Blogging Q&A
Armchair BEA: GIVEAWAY DAY!!!
      

 

Books Received this Week

No comments:

Post a Comment