May 31, 2015

Building the Book Pile #139

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


What a crazy week, not much reading done but there was a lot of excitement - Armchair BEA happened this week, so I also stalked twitter a lot for #BEA15 info and giveaways - since I couldn't go. I had a small party on Friday just because and my hubby left on a 5 day motorcycle trip to Maine with a friend. (I miss him already and may just sleep the whole time he is gone...)

I guess I went a bit crazy this week requesting things from Netgalley - because I got a lot of Graphic Novels and MG stories to read :) They all look cute.

Can you believe it is almost JUNE?!!! WOWZA!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! Let me know in the comments!


Giveaways Going on NOW

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/recent-reads-lola-going-green-by.html  Moon Mall 

 Armchair BEA Giveaway - MG Prize Pack/ YA Prize Pack

Coming up on the Blog...

  Monthly Re-Cap: May 2015
Early Reader Review: Flutterby Field by Naqeeya A.R. (MG)
Early Reader Review: Odd Schnozz and the Odd Squad #4 by Jeffery Burandt (Comic)
Recent Reads: The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress (YA)
Recent Reads: Being Layla Hart by Amanda McKelt (MG)
      

 

Books Received this Week

Survive the Night    The Princess and the Fog: A Story for Children with Depression  Even Monsters Say Goodnight   October Faction Volume 1 (October Faction, #1)  Powerpuff Girls: Super Smash-Up   Mama Cried

Survive the Night by Danielle Vega from Penguin First to Read
The Princess and the Fog by Lloyd Jones from Netgalley and Jessica Kingsley Publisher for review
Monsters Say Goodnight by Doreen Mulryan Marts from Netgalley and Capstone for review
The October Faction (Volume 1) by Steve Niles from Netgalley and IDW for review
Powerpuff Girls: Super Smash-Up by Various from Netgalley and IDW for review
Mama Cried by Talia Haven from the Author for review consideration
(Not shown) Odd Schnozz and the Odd Squad (Chapter 3&4) by Jeffery Burandt from Oni Press for review consideration 

 

Have you missed anything lately?  

    May Clean Sweep ARC ChallengeArmchair BEA
           

            Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

             Happy Reading!

          No comments:

          Post a Comment