Jan 29, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: January 2016


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Can you believe we are already a month into 2016?!


January is a strange month, you come down from this high of holidays to settle back into life and reevaluate your life. Some make resolutions and some continue on as if nothing has changed. Either way, I hope 2016 is treating you well so far :)

Did you make any resolutions for 2016? Any reading/blogging resolutions or goals?

This month I set myself a pretty strict reading goal, something I don't normally do... and I think it went ok. I hope I can keep up my place.


What did you read or listen to in January? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in January~~     

 The Night Parade  Whispers in the Reading Room (The Chicago World's Fair Mystery #3)  26265899 Princess in Pink (The Princess Diaries, #5)   Through the Woods  Harley Quinn (2013-) #24  The Sleeper and the Spindle   Spelled   Unicorn vs. Goblins (Heavenly Nostrils, #3)   Our Love Grows  Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
                       
    

How did I do on my January TBR?
I read 4/ 6 books :) and DNFed one so really kind of 5/6 and that ain't bad :/

AND... I have 2 more days to finish my last book :) - update 1/30 I FINISHED IT! that means 6/6 booYa! Woot!
  
~~Links to Some Reviews ~~
     
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment