Jan 17, 2016

Building the Book Pile #170

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week done... and we got some snow this weekend. I love the snow but driving anywhere in it sucks. :/ More time to not leave the house and just read :)
So far I have been keeping up with my book a week  - woohoo! I am happy about that but need to pick up the pace a bit if I am going to make my goal this year. The darn Goodreads ticker is already telling me I am behind :( and that makes me sad.

I am participating in a Mini Bloggiesta this weekend, if you need to get blog things done you should think about joining for the day. I am doing pretty well so far :)

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

None right now. Sorry :/

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: Whispers in the Reading Room by Shelley Gray (Adult)
Guest Post w/ Steven Manchester for The Changing Season  (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday 
Discussion: I'm A Reader!
Early Reader Review: Surf's Up by Kwame Alexander (MG) 
  
      

  Books Received this Week

Surf's Up  Curio   Night Study (Soulfinders, #2)

  Surf's Up by Kwame Alexander from North South Books Inc. for Review

Curio by Evangeline Denmark from BookLook Bloggers and Blink for Review

Night Study (Soulfinders#2, Study #5) by Maria Snyder from Harlequin for Review 



Have you missed anything lately?

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment