Jan 3, 2016

Building the Book Pile #168

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy New Year Readers! I hope you are ready for it... I am not :/ I have to get into shape and I am dreading it, but I feel gross so it is time. I am also hoping to get a bunch more reading done. I achieved and surpassed my 2015 goal which was awesome but I always try to increase it each year so this years goal is 140 books.... woo! Cross fingers for me it will be a lot of reading.


What are your New Years Resolutions?
   
What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

 SOON! 

Happy New Year! 

Coming up on the Blog...

Early Reader Review: The Night Parade by Katheryn Tanquery (MG)- (hopefully...)
January TBR
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Ennara and the Fallen Druid (Ennara #1) by Angela Myron (MG)
Spotlight w/ Excerpt: Constantly Racing by Zandile Funde (NA) 
      

  Books Received this Week

NONE again.
Look at me, being all responsible about not requesting books when I have a bunch of others to read WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment