Jan 31, 2016

Building the Book Pile #172

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

And can you believe how fast January flew by? I can't, this is crazy! I have spent my week trying to read all the things, painting my office, and trying to adopt a puppy - well application is submitting but nothing more yet (anxiously awaiting a reply). Work has been pretty busy too but there has still been a little time to prep some blog content in the afternoons which is nice :) I have a bunch or reviews lined up for February and am super happy about it...and I have my TBR prepped and ready for you to see tomorrow. Yay organization.
How are you doing? Staying organized in 2016? 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

SOON! ... so soon

Coming up on the Blog...

 February TBR
Book Blast: Excerpts from the The Witches' Sleep Trilogy by Kaitlyn Deann with Giveaway!
Recent Reads: Through the Woods by Emily Carroll (YA/ GN)
Recent Reads: Spelled by Betsy Schow (YA)  
Recent Reads: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (YA)  
   
      

  Books Received this Week

Our Love Grows    Unicorn vs. Goblins (Heavenly Nostrils, #3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment