Jan 15, 2016

Mini Bloggiesta 2016 - To Do List

"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"
-Join in using the Button Below-
Bloggiesta-MiniJ16

Mini Bloggiesta January 2016  officially starts Saturday, January 16th and will run until the Monday, January 18th (if you have the day, otherwise 'til the 17th). 
Get your To-Do Lists ready!
YAY it is another Bloggiesta!!! Now to do all the things I avoid...
bloggiestastart 
  • Back up the blog
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet - I do this normally but I need to clean it up.
  • Clean up my email/ inbox- does anyone else sing "clean up clean up everybody everywhere..." when they are doing this... I can't seem to help it :/
  • Participate in a Twitter Party - Here are the deets (#bloggiesta @bloggiesta):
    • Sunday Januray 17th at 2 pm Eastern
  • Do some mini challenges - learned about some Bullet Journaling - I love all planners :) and read about planning posts - if you haven't seen it look up Blog Ahead it was such a cool blogging event and I have been ahead since participating.
  • Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL) to cheer people on :) - done (as of #44 on the list, I will check back to see if anyone else has joined in)

Added Items:
If I think of anything else, I will add as I go and strike trough as I complete tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment