Jan 10, 2016

Building the Book Pile #169

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your first weeks into 2016 have been wonderful! I am back to work and getting through another week... I have been super busy at work as the new term is happening and I support faculty members and we have been preparing grants to submit (SO BUSY). BUT I am happy to be busy and at work again, even though I had a lot of time to relax I find myself getting restless with too much time, I know, I am crazy. :P

I have been trying very hard to keep to my reading goals for the month. I have planned to read at least a book a week from my TBR stack -- we will see how that continues :/

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: Princess in Waiting (Princess Diaries #4) by Meg Cabot (YA)
Early Reader Review: We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (YA)
Mini Bloggiesta 2016 To Do List
  
      

  Books Received this Week

NONE again.
Look at me, being all responsible about not requesting books when I have a bunch of others to read WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment