Mar 6, 2016

Building the Book Pile #177

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Wow this was a ling crazy week. I had SO much work to do and on top of being stress about that my husband had his gmail hacked and then our Hulu account was hacked and it was a mess...
Luckily by Friday things were getting back to normal and I was relaxed enough to actually read and not be a crazy person. 

Since it is March now, that means:
Take Control of Your TBR Pile 
 I don't have a set list of things I want to get to but I am going to try to get a bunch done :) Are you participating? Let me know in the comments.
 
I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-blast-thirst-blood-of-my-blood-by.html

Coming up on the Blog...


Early Reader Review: American Housewife Stories by Helen Ellis (Adult)
Recent Reads: Maus I & II by Art Spiegelman (YA/GN)
Early Reader Review: Over-Scheduled Andrew by Ashley Spires (Youth)
Recent Reads: Saga Volume 2 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples (GN) 

Recent Reads: Party Princess (The Princess Diaries #7) by Meg Cabot (YA)
24 Hour Readathon with Taking Control - Saturday 
      

  Books Received this Week 

25387775 
 
Over-Scheduled Andrew by Ashley Spires from Librarything Early Reviewers Program and Tundra Books for Review 


Have you missed anything lately?

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment