Feb 29, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: February 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Wow another month... wow.


This month, again, I set myself a pretty strict reading goal, something I don't normally do... and I was a huge failure :/ 
The books I wanted to read were mostly ebooks and I wasn't feeling my Kindle - so I read a lot of graphic novels instead :P oh well. Try again in March... 


What did you read or listen to in February? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in February~~     

 Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries, #6)  Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics This One Summer Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Amazing Adventures, Volume 1  Grumpy Cat, Volume 1  The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co., #1)  Curio (Curio #1)  Maus, I: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History (Maus, #1)  Maus II : And Here My Troubles Began (Maus, #2)  Fortunately, the Milk  Saga, Volume 1  Saga, Volume 2
                       
    

How did I do on my February TBR?
I read 2/ 4 books :/ 

  
~~Links to Some Reviews~~


~~Reviews Coming in March ~~
  • The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood and Co #1) by Jonathan Stroud (MG/YA)
  • Maus I: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History by Art Spiegelman (GN) 
  • Maus II: And Here My Troubles Began by Art Spiegelman (GN)
  • Fortunately, The Milk... by Neil Gaiman (MG)  
  • Saga Volume 1 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples (GN)
  • Saga Volume 2 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples (GN)  


~~ Reviews from Books Read in January ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment