Mar 13, 2016

Building the Book Pile #178

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Yay for a good reading week! So many great books I read this week and I am so excited about reading again :) I tried to participate in the 24 hour RAT yesterday but kept getting distracted so I only finished one book and about a quarter into another one ... then I did dishes and laundry (procrastination at its finest).

This week I was working with the team (tho we are few) at ArmchairBEA to see if we will be holding the online event again this year. We need your help to gauge interest and help for it so please if you have a moment stop by and take the poll and fill out the form if you want to make sure it happens!
The link to the post is this aBEA logo.
 
Armchair BEA


I am still participating in Take Control - are you?
Take Control of Your TBR Pile 

 
I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-blast-thirst-blood-of-my-blood-by.html

Coming up on the Blog...

Ebook Blast: Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein is $2.99! (YA)
Recent Reads: Valentine Princess (The Princess Diaries #4.25) by Meg Cabot (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Early Reader Review: Kyle Evans and the Key to the Universe (#1) by Rob Hunt (MG)
Recent Reads: Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School #1) by Jen Calonita (YA)    
      

  Books Received this Week 

Library

The Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co., #2)


  I picked up The Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co #2) by Jonathan Stroud from the Library this week - I loved the first one in audiobook I hope reading it will be awesome.

Other than that, no books here :P Which is good, I have my Netgalley percentage up to 89% ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment