Mar 20, 2016

Building the Book Pile #179

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

This week was so busy at work again, I worked overtime most days and did notget much reading done while I was home. I am behind on blog stuff, I need to plan for this week :/ hopefully I will be able to get some stuff up for you.
This week starts Bloggiesta, so hopefully all the Blog things will happen!
Spring 2016 Bloggiesta
Happy First Day of Spring, although Vermont doesn't know what that means and it is about 15 degrees out today, silly Vermont! 


I am still participating in Take Control, badly but still :P - are you?
Take Control of Your TBR Pile 

 
I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/299-ebook-blast-becoming-jinn-by-lori.html
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-blast-thirst-blood-of-my-blood-by.html

Coming up on the Blog... 

Bloggiesta Planning/ To Do List
Recent Reads: Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries #8) by Meg Cabot (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie (Adult)
Early Reader Review: The Skeleton Garden By Marty Wingate (Adult)
      

  Books Received this Week 

 
Charmed (Fairy Tale Reform School, #2)  The Skeleton Garden (Potting Shed Mystery #4)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment