It is Bloggiesta time again! This time around we are running a full week! Do you have a to do list? You should join us! (see the info below)
As always - Update my 'Reviews by Author' tab Comment on ALL the participant to do lists :) -- YUP ALL of them! [If your link-up goes to your to-do list - I noticed some don't (sadface)]Pants heavily- DONE (108/108 on 3/28 - I will keep checking the linky tho)
- Do as many Mini Challenges as possible
- Added Disqus for commenting to my blog - I hope it makes it easier to comment :)
- Joined Trello to see if it helps with my TBR organization.
Back up my blog
- Attend @ least 2 Twitter Parties - Attended 3.25 chat :)
Update my TBR Spreadsheet Plan some posts/ write some reviews -- Planned a few :) and reading to have reviews to write Clean up my email and blogging calendar Update Sponsor post for Armchair BEA
But just in case you are new to Bloggiesta, first let me ‘splain. Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon (sometimes over a weekend, sometimes four days and this time one week!) where we as bloggers gather together to help each other work on all sorts of blogging tasks, stuff that we often put off and avoid. Or stuff that we’re scared of trying. Or stuff that we haven’t had time for. But during Bloggiesta all that stuff suddenly becomes fun! There are others doing the same thing ! So, it becomes a party! Wait, no. It’s a FIESTA! (To learn more, see our about page.)
There’ll be a list of Mini Challenges to work on, so stay tuned for those. They’ll be posted here next Sunday, the day before the event gets officially rolling. In the meantime, you can get ideas for your lists by checking out the past challenges here. Also, you can use this basic To Do List to get you started.
There’ll be a Twitter chat party every day of the event, each one geared toward a different blogging theme. Thanks to a brilliant idea from The Book Vixen and with additional help from The Bluestocking Society, we’ve come up with themes that match our mascot’s acronym: PEDRO. . . People, E-presence, Display, Reviews and Organize, plus two miscellaneous themes for the weekend.
Here’s the schedule (all times in Eastern Daylight Time):
- Monday March 23rd at 4:00 p.m. Eastern: PEOPLE: Giving and Getting Comments and Followers
- Tuesday March 24th 7 p.m. Eastern: E-PRESENCE: Social Media Savvy
- Wednesday March 25th at 12 p.m. noon Eastern: DISPLAY: Side Bars and Page Layout
- Thursday March 26th at 9 p.m. Eastern: REVIEWS and Other Content Ideas (guest hosted by Jessica from The Bluestocking Society)
- Friday March 27th at 9 p.m. Eastern: ORGANIZE: No Stress Allowed (guest hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender)
- Saturday March 28th at 2:00 p.m. Eastern: Books and Reading (guest hosted by Rachel Noel from Purple Owl Reviews)
- Sunday March 29th at 3 p.m. Eastern: Feedback and Free for All