Jul 17, 2012

Recent Reads: Witches 101- A Witches of East End Primer by Melissa de la Cruz

Witches 101: A Witches of East End PrimerWitches 101: A Witches of East End Primer by Melissa de la Cruz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Background: Witches 101 is a primer to the Witches of East End series, a way to familiarize yourself with the characters and their intentions before reading the series. We meet the Beauchamp women, each with very different personalities and styles.

Review: I got this from Amazon because I got the first book, but wanted to know more about the women before reading, and I normally find these little novellas after the fact, so I am glad that I found out about this one before I started the series. I found it interesting, I think that I will understand a little bit more about the women when I read the series, there seemed to be a good amount fo information left out, which I assume will fill in as you read the books. Each person has their own style and de la Cruz writes about them in that fashion, showing us their qualities, both good and bad. Every entertaining and I will let you know if it makes a difference reading the first book...we shall see...

FREE ON AMAZON FOR KINDLE--

 
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment