Jan 15, 2018

Building the Book Pile #267 - A little late but not forgotten...

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I finally did a bunch of reading! Yay and got reviews up to, double yay! Last week I had a bunch of comic reviews up, those had been sitting on my desk for months I also finished 2 of the 3 books on my TBR, ones that I have been slowly reading for a few months. I am super excited about my progress. 

In other news, this weekend was low key, we helped a friend move and then had a "Family" dinner with a group of friends, we are going to try to make this a tradition and I am giddy about it.

Oh and I promised Killers photos from last week - THE SHOW WAS AMAZING! They put on a great one and I was super impressed and had a blast!
 

 




Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.

Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: The Mutts Spring Diaries by Patrick McDonnell (GN)
Blog Blast w/ Giveaway!: Ellie, Engineer by Jackson Pearce (MG)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Night Study by Maria Snyder 
Recent Reads:  The Crowns of Croswald by D.E. Night

Books Received this Week

  The Viking's Chosen  With Love, From Me to You
The Viking's Chosen by Quinn Loftis - Won from Clean Teen Publishing
With Love From Me to You by Mary Manz Simon for review from BookLook Bloggers 

Have you missed anything lately?



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment