Nov 29, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: November 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


How did we already get to the end of November?!
How was your month?!

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in November~~     

Awkward Monstress #7 Disney Manga Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas A Boy Called Christmas  Ready, Set, Find Christmas  Harley Quinn (2016-) #6  Cheating Lessons  Harley Quinn (2016-) #7  Solutions for Cold Feet and Other Little Problems
         
                    

How did I do on my November TBR?
I read 1 out of the 4 books I wanted to read - I am almost done with another one but I DID read a few others for the RAT :)



~~Links to Some Reviews~~
~~ Reviews Coming in December ~~   

  • Solutions for Cold Feet and Other Little Problems by Carey Sookocheff (Youth)
  • Ready, Set, Find Christmas (Youth) 
  •   Rebirth Harley Quinn #7 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)

        No comments:

        Post a Comment