Nov 20, 2016

Building the Book Pile #122

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Oh my gosh - it is Thanksgiving week (for those of us in the US) I cannot believe that we already made it this far in the year! 
 
Last week was busy again, lots of work and some reading, I also have had this weekend off but I have been actually relaxing mostly watching movies and laying around versus reading or cleaning my house... just don't have the pull right now. It was a good week though and I am looking forward to a wonderful holiday week.  
I am off on Thanksgiving from both jobs so the hubby and I will be making a fest at our house and we told people we know to come over if they didn't have a place to be for the day. Should be a fun day.


How will you be spending Thanksgiving?
 

Here is Etsy still, if you want to pop in, there are a few hats and baby booties up there now:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

watcherbanner


Coming up on the Blog...

Blog Blast w/ Giveaway: Jorie and the Magic Stones by A.H. Richardson (MG)
Early Reader Review: Nightmare before Christmas Manga by Jun Asuka (Manga)
Waiting on Wednesday
Happy Thanksgiving from Cover2CoverBlog
Holiday Giveaway   
 

Books Received this Week  

   
Athena (Jason Sandberg eBooks Short Story Book 4)
  

Athena by Jason Sandburg Ebooks Short Story gifted from the author for review consideration.
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of November 13- November 19



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment