Nov 13, 2016

Building the Book Pile #211

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello Readers, I hope that the content on the blog has been fun ๐Ÿ˜„I have a bunch of posts scheduled so I am letting the blog do its own thing while I am working ALL the time๐Ÿ˜œ
It is still ๐ŸŽ…Ho Ho Ho Readathon๐Ÿ“š - so stop by and check my progress here if you are interested.  I finished a few of the books there already and am really trying to finish the last one... reading GO!

I hope that everyone is doing great and having fun gearing up for the Holiday season!! 


Here is Etsy still, if you want to pop in:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

watcherbanner

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/blog-blast-excerpt-and-giveaway-return.html

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: Monstress #7 by Marjorie Liu (Comic)
Release Blast: Doubles Love by Ali Dean
Early Reader Review: A Boy Called Christmas by  Matt Haig (MG/YA)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #6 (Comic) 
 
 

Books Received this Week  

   
A Guide to the Other Side (Beyond Baylor, #1) 
  

 
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of October 31 - November 5



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment