Nov 7, 2016

Building the Book Pile #210

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Bah this post just got away from me so it is a little late this week - sorry about that. I have been working full time and also part time in the evening to have some extra holiday $$ so I haven't had too much time. And in my spare time I have been playing World of Warcraft, my hubby and I finally bought the expansion and have been playing together when we are home together

I really should and need to be reading but I haven't really been in the mood. I have to break that mood though because this week the HoHoHo Readathon starts :)


Here is Etsy still, if you want to pop in:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

watcherbanner
Some more coming this week!

Coming up on the Blog...

Spotlight w/ Giveaway!: Watcher and Firebird by Orren Merton
Ho Ho Ho Readathon Goals
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Awkward by  (MG/GN)
Spotlight w/ Giveaway!: Return to the Secret Garden by Holly Webb (MG)
 
 

Books Received this Week  

   
Poppies For Christmas  The Frost Bloom Garden (The Supernatural London Underground, #2)
  


Have you missed anything lately?

Week of October 31 - November 5



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment