Sep 4, 2016

Building the Book Pile #201


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

This week flew by and I think part of that is because I didn't post my BTBP post until Tuesday :/ oh well. 
This week I was productive - I did some painting and some reading and work was pretty busy, luckily I have the Monday holiday to do things too :) How is your weekend going? As you are reading this I am waking up in the woods in a tent and probably grumbling about lack of coffee - we are camping! It is starting to cool down here in Vermont so it isn't too hot or too cold, so it is the best time to camp! We are out with a few friends and I am pretty sure I am having a great time ... except for the lack of coffee (the addiction is strong!).
Here is a picture of a painting I am still working on for fun and my hubby even built me an easel for the paintings :) so excited ... Enjoy and I hope you are all well!
 


 

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

I Hear You!... Fall things are coming...

 

Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: Cartozia Tales by Various (Comic/MG)
Early Reader Review: Cat vs. Human Fairy Tales by Yasmine Surovec (GN)
Other stuff... just no sure what yet :)
 
      

Books Received this Week  

Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys (2016-) #5
 
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of August 29 - September 3

No comments:

Post a Comment