Aug 31, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: August 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Can you believe that August is over already? Wow this year is flying by. I live the Autumn season so I am happy to see summer go and ready for all the fall colors, pumpkin flavored things, and Halloween to be here. What is your favorite season?? Are you sad to see summer go? Happy to have kids back to school? 😜 Are you going back to school?! Let me know 😁

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in August~~     

BatDad: A Parody   The Toad   A Fierce and Subtle Poison     Harley Quinn (2013-) #30  Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys (2016-) #4  Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two (Harry Potter, #8)   Razzle Dazzle Unicorn: Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure   Harley Quinn (2016-) #1 Harley Quinn (2016-) #2 Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things



How did I do on my August TBR?
Um not good...I read 2 of the 6 books I posted, but I only wanted to read 4/6 so I did 50% ... not the worst but I am not impressed with myself.
 
It was also ARC August and I only read about 2 ARCs - thus the huge TBR, it was a rough month 😔


~~Links to Some Reviews~~
        
      ~~ August Reviews From Books Read in July ~~ 
      •  Razzle Dazzle Unicorn (Heavenly Nostrils) by Dana Simpson (GN)
      • Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson (Adult) 

          No comments:

          Post a Comment