Sep 29, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: September 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


IT'S AUTUMN! [πŸ‚throws 🍁leavesπŸ‚ and spins🍁]

So this month (again) was super busy but I got a lot of reading done and I am so excited about it. This month we went camping, went to the New York Renaissance Faire, completed the Great Vermont Corn Maze, and now (as you read this) we are in  Virginia for a wedding weekend and visiting family πŸ˜€

I am going to have a long October TBR and I am trying to keep it spooky for the πŸ‘» Halloween season πŸŽƒ and a few of them are from local (VT/NH) authors and love supporting them.  I hope you had a wonderful start to your Autumn. Link me up to your re-caps, book piles, etc and I will stop by and say hello when I return from VA.

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in September~~     

  Cat vs Human Fairy Tails   Monstress #1   Monstress #2   Monstress #3 
Harley Quinn (2016-) #3     Dancing in the Rain   The Lost Twin (Scarlet and Ivy #1)   Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys (2016-) #5  The Underdogs  Just Juliet   Harley Quinn (2016-) #4   Light

How did I do on my September TBR?
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰I read 4 out of the 4 books I wanted to read! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Plus an extra one that I wanted to read in Sept but didn't add to my TBR (like I should have)



~~Links to Some Reviews~~

      ~~ Sept. Reviews From Books Read in August ~~  
      ~~ Reviews Coming in October ~~   
      • Just Juliet by Charlotte Reagan (YA) - 4 stars 
      • Light by Rob Cham (GN) - 5 stars 

          No comments:

          Post a Comment