Jul 13, 2015

ARC August 2015 Sign Up and Plans!

arc august
 I am so excited! Read. Sleep. Repeat. is hosting ARC August again for the 3rd year - what is it you may be asking? Well it is a month of reading through your Advance Reader Copies pile and there are prizes. The rules are below but to learn more and sign up visit them HERE!


Rules: (Taken from R.S.R.)

The rules are very simple
  • It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
  • Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick much
  • HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
  • Update post! [Read.Sleep.Repeat] will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.


I am a huge book hoarder/forgetter of the eARC variety. I request them and then they sit in cyberspace not taking up real space so I forget all about them... :( 
  
My goal for ARC August is to read through all the 'old' ARCs I have sitting around, so most of the books are already out... here is my list of things I would like to get through (in no particular order) 


Title Author Publisher Source Format
Golden Melinda Michaels REUTS Publications, LLC Author eARC
Sacrificed Emily Wibberley Paranoid Productions Author eARC
The Rising Terra Harmony Patchwork Press Netgalley eARC
Alliance Mark Frost Random House Netgalley eARC
The Hit  Melvin Burgess Scholastic Netgalley eARC
Shadow Scale Rachel Hartman Random House Netgalley eARC
 
Then if I finish some those I will read some ARCs with September pub. dates :)

I am going to try to post a weekly update on Saturdays but I may end up adding it to my Building the Book Pile Post. What do you think, seperate? Let me know in the comments and let me know if you are going to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment