Mar 26, 2017

Buulding the Book Pile #137

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Good Morning everyone! This week was productive on the blog with Bloggiesta and I ended up having to take a few days off at work for some health stuff. So the blog is doing great but I feel crappy, and emotionally it was kind of a poop week...
 
Anywho, I am happy to be back in the swing of the blog and want to fix a few things that I know are broken, so I need to get on that :) which means that content should pick back up too. Let me know if there is anything you are hoping to see in the comments!

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway-boy.html

Coming up on the Blog...


Movie Monday: Beauty and the Beast Review
Release Day Blitz w/ Giveaway!: Waking the Dead by DB Sieders (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Appointment with Death by Agatha Christie (Adult)
Monthly Re-cap: March 2017

    

Books Received this Week

   A Man Called Ove
   
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman - Bought from Audible for Book Club
  
Have you missed anything lately?


Week of March 20 - March 26

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment