Mar 20, 2017

Building the Book Pile #136

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
I have been so busy with work and life lately that blogging has fallen a bit, sorry about that. I have been exhausted ans weekends have really been cleaning for the week and then napping. I have been cutting my caffeine - I know, I am nuts, but I needed to be done. So Anyways... this is another late BTBP post, but at least it is here - I need to stop making excuses and get the ball rolling again here on the blog

What do you do when you are in a blogging slump? Any tips would be very much appreciated :) 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway-boy.html

Coming up on the Blog...


Monday: Building the Book Pile (LATE)
Also Monday: Spring Bloggiesta To Do List - bc I need it so bad right now!
  Tuesday: Recent Reads: How to Pack by Hitha Palepu (Adult)
Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Early Reader Review: Unicorn Crossing (Heavenly Nostrils #5) by Dana Simpson (GN)
    

Books Received this Week

  Pashmina  Get It Together, Delilah!
   
Pashmina by Nidhi Chanani from Netgalley and First Second Books for Review.
Get It Together, Delilah! by Erin Gough from Librarything Early Reviewers Program and Chronicle Books for Review.
 
  
Have you missed anything lately?
New Page: 2017 Reading Challenges 

Week of March 12 - March 18


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment