Jan 8, 2017

Building the Book Pile #128

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Happy new year everyone! My blogging has been slacking as the new year has begun, sorry about that - I am trying to get back into the swing of working after my break... and doing some reading (and not going to lie... playing Warcraft a good amount...) So this post is even late but I am finally getting to it so there are a few weeks worth of re-capping
So far in the new year, the hubby and I are trying to get in better shape - not anything crazy just a few sit-ups everyday and trying to eat a bit better. I am trying not to look like a blob - that i smy goal since I do so much reading and gaming and sitting in front of a computer so much.
Do you have any resolutions? If so, let me know in the comments. 


  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now :/


Coming up on the Blog...


Discussion: Blog/ Life Balance
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #10 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
Recent Reads: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (YA)
Recent Reads: Monstress #8 by  Marjorie Liu (Comic)
Winter Mini Bloggiesta To Do List 
  

Books Received this Week      

The Light Between Oceans 
The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman (Adult) - borrowed from the library for book club
  
Have you missed anything lately?
New Page: 2017 Reading Challenges 

Weeks of  December 24 - January 7



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment