Jan 22, 2017

Building the Book Pile #129

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
I am such a slacker, sorry about that. The past 2 weeks have been very crazy with work stuff and at home I am a vegetable, doesn't help that it is cold lately and I want a snuggley blanket, tea and a Harry Potter movie at all times.
How have you been? How is the beginning of your year? I hope it is going well!


  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/01/blog-blast-w-giveaway-kitty-hawk-and.html

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick (YA)
Waiting on Wendnesday  
Recent Reads: I Hate Fairyland Volume 2 (GN)

  

Books Received this Week      

The Queen of the Frogs
The Queen of the Frogs by Davide Cali and Illustrated by Marco Soma (Youth) - from Librarything Early Reviews Program and Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
  
Have you missed anything lately?
New Page: 2017 Reading Challenges 

Weeks of January 8 - January 21



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment