Dec 30, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: December 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


And the horrible 2016 comes to an end....WOOHOO 2017!
How was your month? Reading? the Holidays?

  

     ~~Books Read in December~~     

The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto Poppies for Christmas  A Guide to the Other Side (Beyond Baylor, #1) Buffering  Harley Quinn (2016-) #8  Ghosts  Harley Quinn (2016-) #9  Harley Quinn (2016-) #10
         
                    

How did I do on my December TBR?
I read 1 of the 4 (again) the end of the year is hard on reading and I did a lot of mood reading.. which did not include the books on my list :/

I also started 2 audiobooks and another book, but couldn't settle enough to finish them out...so busy during the holidays.



~~Links to Some Reviews~~
~~Links to Some Reviews~
  • Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier (GN, MG) - 4 stars 
  • Harley Quinn #10 by Jimmy Palimiott and Amanda Conner (Comic) - 4 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment