Aug 30, 2016

Building the Book Pile #200: When you finally realize I am a slacker


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I suck at this whole reading/ blogging thing lately - it has been an uphill battle for me this month so my TBR pile is still a pile 😕 but I have been trying to read. I owe you a review for Furiously Happy from last week, and as you can tell my Book Pile post is a few days late. 

I know I never officially announced anything, nor did I really go into any details, but I was pregnant and miscarried at about 10 weeks into my pregnancy and since then we have been trying to keep busy/ clean up our lives a bit as we deal with the emotions and my hormones trying to go back to normal, all while kind of falling apart at the same time. So reading and blogging have slightly taken a backseat to other things - sorry about that. I really appreciate those of you who come and visit me here and am sad when I can't interact.

Anywho...that being said, I spent my weekend cleaning up my house, driveway, and mowing the lawn instead of reading like I need to and then I forgot to write this post -so you are getting it now. Better late than never right?! I hope you are all well and having a wonderful summer but I am SO ready for autumn to be here so I have more fun things to occupy me (Fall festivals, Halloween, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving)

 

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

None right now, more coming soon   

Coming up on the Blog... 

Yesterday: Interview and Excerpt with Nicky Peacock
August Re-Cap
September 2016: TBR
 Recent Reads: Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson (Adult)

 
      

     Books Received this Week

    


Cartonzia Tales #1 by Various - from VT Comic Con (Link to the site, not available on Goodreads)
Harley's Little Black Book #4 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner- Bought
Hazel Grey / The Legend of Largox / The Shadow of Largox / The Fire of Largox by Asher Kite - from VT Comic Con (Not available on Goodreads)
 
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of August 21 - August 26

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment