Aug 21, 2016

Building the Book Pile #199


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Wow what a week... I am actually preparing this post a little early this week because my sister and her boyfriend are going to be here visiting when this normally goes live on the blog😀

So this week I worked Mon-Wed and then had off for time with my sister we have plans to be all over NH and VT while they are here. We want to go camping but I don't know if that is going to happen. We would also like to take them up the Auto Road at Mt. Washington (so excited).

In other news this week, I have been reading some graphic novels and I finished a Memoir as well, still trying to read books from my TBR but it is slow-going. I also knitted a bunch of scarves for this fall - I am SO ready for it to be autumn already! - and I opened an Etsy store for some of them. Since it is hot I am not making a lot right now but trying to get some up there. If you like scarves please visit - if you would prefer other colors just send a message and I may be able to help 😁

 

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

None right now, more coming soon   
 

Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: DC Universe Rebirth Harley Quinn #1 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic)
Recent Reads: A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry (YA) - Sorry I did not get to post this review last week, so I will post it THIS week :)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson (Adult)
Recent Reads: DC Universe Rebirth Harley Quinn #2 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
 

      

     Books Received this Week

Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things   Harley Quinn (2016-) #1 (NOOK Comics with Zoom View) 


Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson- Bought to read for Book Club but I also love Jenny and her blog.
DC Universe Rebirth: Harley Quinn #1 and #2 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner - Bought (Not on Goodreads yet) 

 
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of August 14 - August 20

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment