Aug 18, 2013

The A to Z Survey


AtoZsurvey 
So you haven't heard of this survey yet? Well go grab it from The Perpetual Page Turner

Author you’ve read the most books from:

I am pretty sure it is AgathaChristie the queen of Mystery.

 

Best Sequel Ever:

Don't know if this counts but I love the Wicked Lovely books... all of them.

 

Currently Reading:

Weather Witch by Shannon Delany

 

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Tea or Coffee

 

E-reader or Physical Book?

Physical book, but my ereader makes things easier and I can carry a lot more with it.

 

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Hm, this is a hard one. I am not sure…Um probably Henry from the Goddess Test series. Dark and mysterious…

 

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Recently, A Beautiful Fate. I joined a tour for it and am SO glad I did, cannot wait for the next one.

 

Hidden Gem Book:

I am a huge fan of Chuck Klosterman and Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs is still one of my favorite books.

 

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Starting my blog. I have been a big reader all my life but my husband told me to put it all online and get a hobby, so I did and this has been an awesome experience with an awesome community.

 

Just Finished:

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (It too me forever to get around to it)

 

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

I will read just about anything, but I stay away from the more religious ones the most. Then probably erotica because I read in public a good amount and can feel myself blushing :/

 

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling (870pgs)

 

Major book hangover because of:

Harry Potter series (stay up til 12 for the release, go home and read the whole thing!) and the Twilight series (I know – that one is a doozy, but I wanted to get through them!)

 

Number of Bookcases You Own:

3… two short ones and one large one,  but I need more and will be getting them soon.

 

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

The Great Gatsby <3

 

Preferred Place To Read:

It is s tie: In bed with my animals snuggling or in the bathtub with loads of bubbles!

 

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

Fave book quote is: 
It was a pleasure to burn. It was a special pleasure to see things eaten, to see things blackened and changed. With the brass nozzle in his fists, with this great python spitting its venomous kerosene upon the world, the blood pounded in his head, and his hands were the hands of some amazing conductor playing all the symphonies of blazing and burning to bring down the tatters and charcoal ruins of history.” 
~Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
I still get shivers reading it.

 

Reading Regret:

That there isn’t enough time to read everything that I want to. I wish I had more hours in the day.

 

Series You Started And Need To Finish (all books are out in series):

I still have not read Mockingjay in the Hunger Games series L

 

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk; Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie; Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson

 

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Everything Chuck Palahniuk, writes even if it isn’t better than other things I have read.

 

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

AH! Um…I don’t know L

 

Worst Bookish Habit:

I find it hard to DNF a book, so I will read through a crappy one all the way to the end ..it doesn’t leave time for better books, but I NEED to know the ending.

 

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

My books are all packed right now, waiting to be moved into a new house hopefully soon…

 

Your latest book purchase:

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (I haven’t read it yet)

 

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

No comments:

Post a Comment