Aug 12, 2013

ARC August Update #2

ARC August Banner  

Hello Readers! 

I have been keeping track of my updates on my original post but decided it would be nice to have update posts throughout as well. But you can keep track as I go at that link :)

So during the second week of August I have completed -- 

2 BOOKS!  (WOOOT!) -- Total is at 4 :)

Wacko Academy Stitch Head. The Pirates Eye

Covers go to Goodreads 

Wacko Academy by Faith Wilkins -- 2 Stars
Stitch Head. The Pirates Eye by Guy Bass-- 4 Stars (not on my list but still an ARC)


This week I am going to try to read another 2, we will see how that goes: The Weather Witch and Wicked Kiss.

Update #1

Have you been participating? Link and Comment below and I will come visit you!

-Steph- 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I've read The Weather Witch and didn't like it all that much but I hope you like it more than me!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete