May 13, 2012

Building the Book Pile #3

Photobucket
Welcome to Building the Book Pile! A Weekly meme inspired in part by In My Mailbox. Since there has been some drama over In My Mailbox I will now be hosting my own Building the Book Pile here at Cover2CoverBlog. Here is what I got this week.

 Won
 I won these wonderful Ebooks this week from In Between the Pages
The Wanderer (The Rider Series)Volition (Volition, #1)

The Wanderer by Shawn Kristen Maravel
Volition by Shawn Kristen Maravel

From the Library
Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods, #5.5)Keys to the Repository (A Blue Blood Companion Book)
Bloody Valentine, Blue Bloods 5.5 by Melissa de la Cruz
Keys to the Repository, Blue Bloods Short by Melissa de la Cruz

Goodies
Many Thanks to Joanne Levy Author of Small Medium at Large for these awesome signed bookmarks. Giveaway soon?? Maybe ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment