Sep 29, 2017

Monthly Re-Cap: September 2017






Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!

Wow, can you believe that  September is done?! Where is this year going!?

In September, went to Pirate Weekend at the New York Renaissance Faire, I got my back tattooed... the first part of a bigger piece, we built storage into our water collection barrel stand, we saw IT (OMG horrifying!), and we (this one is really an "I" lol) started decorating for Autumn :)


My reading was mostly children's books this month but that was ok by me, they are adorable and it is a good way to stay out of reading slumps.

How was your month? What did you read?

~~Books I Read in September~~

Ban This Book  I Am Bat 29470921 http://www.bobaloobooks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/The-Rusty-Old-Postbox.png  The Third Coin   Quantum Entanglement for Babies Quantum Physics for Babies Optical Physics for Babies Rocket Science for Babies Shark Lady: The True Story of How Eugenie Clark Became the Ocean's Most Fearless Scientist  Crib and the Labours of Hercules

How did I do on my September TBR?
I was a slacker...and only only finished 2 from my list, but I did make a good dent in the audiobook and only have about 5 hours left so maybe I will finish it today/ tomorrow and it can still count!


~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Rewordable- Card Game - 4 stars

Ban This Book by Alan Gratz (MG) - 5 stars 
Doris Morris and the Invasion of the Neighbors by Janet Kelly (Youth) - 4 stars
I Am Bat by Morag Hood (Youth) - 4 stars
The Rusty Old Postbox by Susana Sanchez Gonzalez (Youth) - 3 stars
The Third Coin by J.A. Howard (MG/YA)  - 4 stars


~~Reviews Up This Month From Previous Re-Caps~~
Click'd by Tamara Ireland Stone (MG) - 4 stars
The Call of the Swamp by Davide Cali (Youth) - 4 stars
Pashmina by Nidhi Chanani (GN) - 5 stars
Lady Mechanika La Dama de la Muerte by Joe Benitez (GN) - 4 stars
Lady Stuff: Secrets to Being a Woman by Loryn Brantz (GN) - 5 stars
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas (YA) - 5 stars


Reviews still on their way to you:
Coming in October...
Welcome Home, Beaver! by Magnus Weightman (Youth)
Phoebe and her Unicorn in the Magic Storm by Dana Simpson (GN/MG) 

Quantum Entanglement for Babies by Chris Ferrie (Youth)
Quantum Physics for Babies by Chris Ferrie (Youth)
Optical Physics for Babies by Chris Ferrie (Youth)
Rocket Science for Babies by Chris Ferrie (Youth)
Shark Lady by Jess Keating (Youth) 
Crib and the Labours of Hercules by Gerald Vinestock (MG)


Coming in November...
Nick the Knight, Dragon Slayer by Aron Dijkstra (Youth) 


Coming in 2018 ...
Crafty Cat and the Great Butterfly Battle (Crafty Cat #3) by Charise Mericle Harper (MG, GN)

No comments:

Post a Comment