Sep 21, 2017

Mini Bloggiesta To Do List: Sept 21-24

"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"
-Join in using the Button Below-
mini banner

Mini Bloggiesta Fall 2017 Officially Starts TODAY September 21st and will run until the 24th. Get your To-Do Lists ready!
YAY it is another Bloggiesta!!! Now to do all the things I avoid normally :/


bloggiestastart

So for my list I would like to:
  • Back up the blog
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab  
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet with recent books in/out 
  • Clean up my inbox 
  • Participate in the Twitter Party 
    • Here are the deets (#bloggiesta @bloggiesta): 
      • Saturday, September 23 @ 2pm EST! (was there briefly)
  • Do a mini challenge  - read through and took some notes to pursue for Blog Ahead plans
  • Prep some October reviews  - did NOT get to these :(
  • Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL) to cheer people on :) If I found a spot to comment I did :)
 

Added Items:
If I think of anything else, I will add as I go and strike trough as I complete tasks. 
  • Plan Blog Ahead schedule/list of posts to do.  got some planning done :) yay
  • Check footer, fix any issues, dates etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment