Jun 7, 2016

Recent Reads: Harley Quinn and her Gang of Harleys #2


Harley Quinn & Her Gang of Harleys (2016-) #2Harley Quinn and her Gang of Harleys: Hit 'Em Where it Hurts by Jimmy Palmiotti
Series: Gang #2
Publisher:  DC Comics
Publication Date: July 2016



 

Format:  Comic
Source: Bought/ Own


Rating:
 


 



Goodreads Synopsis: 
With Harley missing, the Gang springs into action to find her…but they’re definitely not prepared for the sinister mastermind behind the kidnapping! Who in the world is Harley Sinn?!
Review: 
There wasn't really anything that I liked about this comic and I am pretty disappointed about it. I gave it 2 stars because Harley Quinn is a good sport through the whole thing and is her normal sarcastic lovable self. Some things I was not feeling - the art was ok but in some frames Harley looks ridiculous like she was a second thought compared to other characters that were introduced. I dunno, I just wasn't into her style in this book. Harley Sinn, who is the baddy that is introduced is so over the top, she was not interesting to me as a villain, she just made me cringe and say "oh... no, do not like" as I was reading/ viewing her parts. The book left you on a cliff-hanger and I am already subscribed to get these at my local comic show, so I will see how the next one goes and decide from there if I will keep reading them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment