Jun 26, 2016

Building the Book Pile #192

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I hope everyone had a great week! 
This week was a good one, I had Monday off and didn't really do too much. The rest of the week was REALLY slow at work, then Friday rolled around and I had plans to help a friend surprise someone for their birthday. I was so excited about it too, I woke up with a migraine though and had to trudge through it all day at work, I was able to keep it at a tolerable level for the evening but when we got home at 11 I fell into bed and was out.

Saturday we went to the first Vermont Renaissance Festival in Stowe, VT. It was a cute one, a bunch of vendors and the food was really good - but no turkey legs. We met Robert and Katie Pyle they are a costume/ leather vendor and this was their first show - so some free promotion for them if you like this kind of stuff, their site is TheGrinningDwarf.com
  
So far the weekend has been a great one, now I am prepping for a trip we leave for on Thursday so I have to get packing and cleaning :/

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
   http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/blog-blast-w-giveaway-ceruleans-by.html

Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (GN)
Waiting on Wednesday
June 2016 Re-Cap
July 2016 TBR Pile 

      

  Books Received this Week 

Dancing in the Rain

Dancing in the Rain by Shelley Hrdlitschka From Librarything and Orca Book Publishers for review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment