Apr 24, 2016

Building the Book Pile #184

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
[heavy breathing] My family comes in this week [panic mode!!!!] but it is my birthday week! YAY [happy dance]

This past week was busy at work since I am taking this upcoming week off. I have Monday - Wednesday to prepare my house (and life) for my family, then Wednesday night my sister gets to town and Thursday my mom, stepdad and other sister get in :) I AM SO EXCITED. 

Reading this past week was not the best, I have been working and cleaning and playing games instead :/
  
 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
There are quite a few coming up :D

Our Love GrowsA Pigeon's Tale

Coming up on the Blog... 


Early Reader Review: I Hate Fairyland: Madly Ever After (Volume 1) by Skottie Young (GN)
Recent Reads: The Glass Arrow by Kristin Simmons (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Monthly Re-Cap: April 2016
 IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Giveaway!
      

  Books Received this Week 

A Pigeon's Tale     

No comments:

Post a Comment