Apr 1, 2016

April 2016 TBR Pile


So in 2015 I wanted to hold myself more accountable for my ridiculous TBR pile and I started doing a Monthly TBR post .... only it didn't last very long, I think I only posted for the first 2 months of the year :/

Now that we are in 2016, I really want to try again, so here is my Monthly TBR...
 
And March is over :/ but on the bright side - Spring is springing... and April is here  (YAY). April is going to be so much fun, my birthday is at the end of the month and I have family coming to visit and my anniversary with the hubby is this month too... so many fun things! 

But this post is about the TBR, so here is my plan... March was pretty productive, but again I did not get to Lair of Dreams or Rootless so I am taking them off the list and will pull them back in if and when I feel ready for them.
 
      
      
Charmed (Fairy Tale Reform School, #2)  Switched (Trylle, #1)    Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10)  The Chess Queen Enigma (Stoker & Holmes, #3)


No comments:

Post a Comment