Apr 17, 2016

Building the Book Pile #183

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Another week closer to my BIRTHDAY  (It's at the end of the month)  and my party! I am having a big birthday bash and I am SUPER excited. I am having friends come, I have family coming to VT to come, and my PEN PAL is even coming :) It is going to be pretty wonderful. I am planning to have a Hot Dog Bar - build your own hot dogs with all sorts of toppings :) nom nom and we are going to have a bunch of lawn games. If you couldn't tell I am loving this!

But that also means that reading has been a bit lacking since I have been cleaning and preparing lists (I love lists)... I didn't finish anything this week and my Goodreads Challenge is taunting me with "1 book behind schedule." I know it is only one but I hate that.
  
 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

 Our Love Grows

Coming up on the Blog... 


Blog Blast: Excerpt from The Kingdom of Oceana by Mitchell Charles
Recent Reads: Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries #10) by Meg Cabot (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Early Reader Review: Complete Alice in Wonderland (GN)   
Blog Blast: Excerpt and Giveaway from The Pigeon's Tale by SA Mahan 
 
      

  Books Received this Week 

      I Wanna Be a Great Big Dinosaur


I Wanna Be A Great Big Dinosaur by Heath McKenzie from Sourcebooks Jabberwocky for review

Have you missed anything lately?

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment