Dec 4, 2015

Discussion Day: Books You Will Shun Me for Not Reading


Today is a Discussion Day here at Cover2CoverBlog. I am trying to start these a little more since they seem fun :) I hope you enjoy and if you have any topic suggestions let me know in the comments.

Today's Topic
Books You Will Shun Me for Not Reading 
(YA Books)

This has happened to all of us right? - You read LOADS of books but upon talking with others sometimes there is that one that you have no interest in but everyone LOVES.... yea well, here are the books that I have NOT read, some I don't plan on reading EVER! Shun away!!!!

The Fault in Our Stars






It sounds sad, I cry a lot anyway... I have had people in my likfe with Cancer...I don't want to cry more. I haven't even seen the movie. Nope, nope, lots of nope.








I have not gotten to this one yet, YES, I have heard they are wonderful. YES, I have heard that everything she write is wonderful... I will get there someday. Hopefully.
Obsidian (Lux, #1)

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)





Ok you don't have to totally freak out, I have read Cinder and I really enjoyed it, BUT I don't think I will be reading the rest of the series... there are so many others I REALLY want to read.







 
No worries fellow readers - I shun my self for this one! I really want to read these but I am SO far behind. I will read these eventually - no clue when though, so continue to shun.


The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)

Every Day (Every Day, #1)
 
 




I hear wonderful things about this one too but for some reason ... I don't really care. I know that sounds HORRIBLE, I'm sorry. But I have no desire to read this one :/
This is only a small sampling of books I get shunned for...there are so many others.

 Have you read these books? What do you think? Are you shunning me?! - I'm OK with it :)
 Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment