Welcome to Building the Book Pile! A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves
Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope for those of you that celebrate Christmas it was full of family and love and fun! I know we had a wonderful time and now I am on winter break from work. I am through the 3rd and so I hope to get a bunch of reading and reviews prepped for the new year.
Do you have any time off? If so how are you planning on spending it?
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.
Recent Reads: Curtsies and Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #21- 23 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic)
December Wrap Up
Happy New Year from Cover2CoverBlog
Books Received this Week
NONE, but that is ok, I have more than enough to read :)
Have you missed anything lately?
- Movie Monday: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Early Reader Review: The Christmas Joy Ride by Meloday Carlson (Adult)- 5 stars
- Waiting on Wednesday: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Recent Reads: Forbidden by Eve Bunting (YA) - 3 stars
- Early Reader Review: Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin (Adult)- 5 stars
- Merry Christmas from Cover2CoverBlog