Dec 11, 2015

Blogger Pet Profiles!! - COOPER

Hello lovely readers/ bloggers...
AND THEIR PETS! 

I have realized through my years of blogging that so many of us have pets and they are all adorable and should be shared with the internet world! My pets are my reading buddies and I love them like they are children. 

Here is your chance to share your lovely companions during this holiday time when we are sharing what we are oh so thankful for.

I have 4 pets and will be doing 3 posts to share them with you - there may even be a Linky too - if you are interested in posting and sharing your marvelous pets! 

So this is Cooper ...

Cooper is our short-hair domestic cat, he is also called a Russian Blue because of his grey coat. We have had him for about 5 years now and found him in a pile of trash. Here is the story...

My husband's grandparents had some stray cats living under their shed and obviously they reproduced - we have since had them spayed. There was a super floody- rainy day and the mom cat ran off without helping her kittens. There were about 5 of them and so we collected them to make sure they didn't drown and not knowing if the mother would return (she didn't for a few months), we brought them to a no-kill shelter. One of them was SO cute that we ended up keeping him. He was covered in fleas and so we cleaned him up and he has been our indoor cat ever since.

He was named, uncreatively, because I had a grey Mini Cooper at the time and thus 'Cooper' fit pretty well.



Here is Kitten Cooper...



Playful kitty! Although the one with the scratching post makes him look terrifying and the garland one has his guilty face. He is a huge fan of Christmas decorations and chewing on them.


 


Cats sleep... Cooper is no exception to that rule. He likes to cuddle while I am reading...



So cute...



This is his unhappy face...I was about to take the heating pad away, he stole it went I went to the bathroom.



 Do you want a linky? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment