Jan 4, 2015

Building the Book Pile #121


Photobucket
Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


Hello lovely people reading my blog, I heart you... though you should know. HAPPY NEW YEAR too! 

I have had the worst cold ever this week, luckily I am still off of work for the winter break but I go back on Monday - so much sad face! I am trying to read but I am lazy and sick so it has been in little spurts. I have also been cleaning my house before going back to work, such an adult thing of me to do, I know. 

How was your New Years Eve? Do anything fun? We stayed in and watched a friends dog while they went out for an overnight thing - so low key stuff for me and the hubby. I hope your night was a fun party though! 

Here is to another wonderful year of blogging, reading, and your company! :D


Giveaways Going on Now!!

 http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway-who-r-u.html

GO ENTER!

 

Coming up on the Blog... 

Some reviews :) Yay reviews... I am reading a bunch of things though and not sure what I will finish first :)

  Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

 Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. A Little Something Different was pretty cute. I didn't love it, but it was definitely an enjoyable read :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I normally don't red a lot of Contemp. but I am looking forward to that one :)

      Delete