Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
I love the end of December. Since I work at a college I get Winter Break and almost 2 weeks off around the holidays - so much great reading time (yes, also holidays, family, food, and sleep time - but mostly reading time).
What did you read or listen to in December? What are you excited about for 2015?
Link me up in the comments section!
~~Books Read in December ~~
~~Links to Reviews ~~
- The Pandas and their Chopsticks by Demi (MG) - 3 stars
- Toad Weather by Sandra Markle (MG) - Review coming closer to release date
- Mr. Squirrel and the Moon by Sebastian Meschenmoser (MG)- 4 stars
- Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly (MG/YA) - 4 stars
- Mom Made Us Write This in the Summer by Ali Maier (MG) - 4 stars
- Princess Ugg (Issue #6) by Ted Naifeh (Comic) - 5 stars
- The Diaries of Robin's Toys: Carlos the Cod by Ken and Angie Lake (MG) - 4 stars
- The Diaries of Robin's Toys: Donkey Hoo-Tee by Ken and Angie Lake (MG) - 4 stars
- The Diaries of Robin's Toys: Clarence the Camel by Ken and Angie Lake (MG) - 4 stars
- The Diaries of Robin's Toys: Taffy the Rabbit by Ken and Angie Lake (MG) - 4 stars
- Lowriders in Space by Cathy Camper (MG/ Graphic Novel) - 4 stars
- The Hazards of Sex on the Beach (Hazards #3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (New Adult) - 5 stars (review goes live tomorrow)
- Harley Quinn #12 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti - 5 stars (no review on blog)