Apr 30, 2018

Monthly Re-Cap: April 2018



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


So ... I have already written this post once... :( 
I have no clue where the draft disappeared to ... oh well here it goes (again).

April wrapped up nicely. I got a good amount of reading and blogging done, and it was my birthday month (woohoo). Sunday was my birthday and we went to Monster Jam - I love monster trucks so much - mostly because they are ridiculous. We went with a group of friends and had SO MUCH FUN! None of them had been before so it was an all new experience for them, I think they had a good time. :)

Other fun events this month - We visited the local science museum on adult night and I was happy to be there without kids around. I got to play with bubbles and watch the turtles swim around. I got to feed the ants and use all the fun exhibits. We had our family dinner and it was a sub night- which was a great idea and we got to hang out with all of our friends.

~~Reviews Up This Month From Previous Re-Caps~~
Brothers Unite (Secondhand Heroes #1) by Justin Hansen (MG, GN) - 4 stars
In the Trenches (Secondhand Heroes #2) by Justin Hansen (MG, GN) - 5 stars
The Last Battle (Secondhand Heroes #3) by Justin Hansen (MG, GN)- 5 stars
The Lost Path by Amélie Fléchais (MG, GN) - 3 stars
Deep Water by Watt Key (MG) - 5 stars
Simon and the Big, Bad, Angry Beasts by Ian De Haes (Youth) - 5 stars
Fish-Boy by Vanita Oelschlager (Youth)  - 4 stars
All Summer Long by Hope Larsen (MG/ GN) - 3 stars

Reviews still on their way to you:
 Coming soon in 2018 ...

Buni: Happiness is a State of Mind (Adult, GN)
This is a Taco! by Andrew Cangelose (Youth)
Today I'll be a Unicorn by Dana Simpson (Youth)
The Golden Glow by Benjamin Flouw (Youth)
Fox and Racoon by Lesley-Anne Green (Youth)
Pop! by Jason Carter Eaton (Youth)

No comments:

Post a Comment