Hello Readers: the next few days are going to be awesome!
Last week was so stressful at work, I worked 12 hour days at work for a conference and my blogging duties fell very short of the norm. SO... The 27th through the 30th will be Bloggiesta! An event dedicated to making your blog a better place and doing all the things you normally fall short on.
For me that is more things than I like to admit but here is my to-do list:
Update my "Reviews by Author" tab- Done! Update my "Giveaways" tab or remove it- Done! removed it, I use my sidebar for giveaways more anyway. Comment on more blogs, get involved in the blogging community
- 3/27 - Commented on 30 blogs and posts.
- 3/28 - Commented on 5 blogs and posts. - it was a busy work day :/
- 3/29 - Commented on 26 blogs and posts.
- 2/30 - Commented on 15 blogs and posts.
Write some reviews! - need to review some comics- Done! Do a few mini challenges- Done! I am still going to do more if I can though! So much knowledge and advice, I love it.
- 3/27 Social Media! -
- Linked my blog to Google+
- Played with Lists on Twitter - I love this idea but feel that they need a better way to add people to lists in bulk. It is a little tedious.
- 3/28 Blog Improvement! -
- Played with PicMonkey - what an awesome program. I need to actually edit some pictures more before posting though.
- About Me Pages - after stalking many of your "about me" pages I tweaked my update from Tuesday a little. - always a work in progress tho
- 3/29 Getting Organized! -
- Evernote - not like I need more lists in my life but I am going to try this out!
- 3/30 Challenges! -
- FTC - I participated in Jessica's challenge and took a look at some of my posts to make sure I am compliant.
- Netgalley - my tip for myself - don't request any more books until I read the ones I have -- So difficult though :/
Back up my blog Update my Review Policy - add about in there- Done! Participate in a Twitter Chat - #bloggiesta- Done! Organization and Time Management: Saturday March 29 @ 11 a.m. Eastern- I learned so much about how other bloggers organize and share their posts. My greatest take away was from Shannon (@backtoblk), she uses a white/wipe board calendar for her bloggy stuff, I need to get me one of those! Prepare for The Book Monster's readathon.
- gather books and my notebook, schedule out time frame to finish things
Plan some blog posts.
Done and Done! I am so happy to have been a part of Spring 2014 Bloggiesta this year. It has improved so many things on my blog and got me to think about blogging in a refreshed way. Thank you to everyone for helping/stopping by and commenting/ reading the blog/ and overall just being awesome! Cannot wait until the next event!
Are you a blogger who needs to do some blog maintenance and needs a fun way to do it? Go sign up and join us!