May 21, 2023

Building the Book Pile #432

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another weekend halfway over ... this weekend I have done stuff in the garden to prepare for planting and just had some time to relax, which is very nice. I read a very length Harry Potter fanfiction this past week, I loved it, and thought it would pull me out of my reading slump. It might have had the opposite effect. Oh well still working on it. 

What are you reading these days? Any fun hobbies you have at the moment?

Stay Well
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Manacled by SenLinYu (adult, fanfiction)


Books Received Recently...   
Have you missed anything lately?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment