May 7, 2023

Building the Book Pile #431

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hii happy May. I am taking a break from a TBR but I will post my re-cap soon... mostly becuase I am not reading a lot and my TBRs aren't going well at all... feeling defeated my reader friends.

This week, i tried my go to reading slump method and picked up some graphic novels from Netgalley to read. They were lovely and I even read a romance that I got from Kindle Unlimited too! So there is some movement. I still have a number of review/tour books to get through though and those are daunting. 

I hope that your reading is going well - what are you liking right now?

I am off this next week, so I plan to read as much as I can, or listen to audiobooks while doing garden/ outside chores. 

Stay Well
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Waiting on Wednesday post


Books Received Recently...   
 

None!

Have you missed anything lately?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment